Girls Get Strong is a collaborative, educational, and hands-on organization that unites students, coaches, and community members. It is designed to support the development of young women’s physical, emotional, and social skills within athletics. Through this organization Girls Get Strong plans to increase educational collaboration between community members and coaches, support a multi-sport athletic community, and empower young women in and out of athletics.
- Empowerment through health and fitness
- Collaboration between community resources and coaches
- Injury awareness and prevention of female specific injuries
- Nutritional awareness to support healthy eating habits
- Psychological self-awareness and empowerment
- Encourage the development of a multi-sport athletic community
Girls Get Strong by Rebecca Riddle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.